Burt's Bees Citrus and Ginger Root Body Bar 4 oz

Burt's Bees Citrus and Ginger Root Body Bar 4 ozThis Citrus & Ginger Root body bar by Burt's Bees is wonderful. I absolutely love the smell. And I also love the feel and the cleanness. I love citrus-just-about-anything, and I also love the natural, clean, and a little spicy smell. I am a "clean" person and a "soap" person; I love that clean, fresh feel and smell. And this body bar is invigorating.

This wonderful body bar gives you a change from the same ole stuff you use everyday.

If you have worked in Healthcare and have dust, latex and or chemical sensitivities, or you're just old as dirt and have dry skin, then try this soap. After years of being relegated to using glycerin soap, I gave this a shot. Second or third shower convinced me to toss the glycerin.

Buy Burt's Bees Citrus and Ginger Root Body Bar 4 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment