Crusander Mediacted Safety Soap (PACKAGE SEALED!!!!)

Crusander Mediacted Safety SoapI've been fighting blemishes and pimples for years (25 yrs since I was 13yrs old; do the math :) ). I've tried proactiv and other acne medicines but I only have a few pimples and blackheads (under 10 at a time) so they just dried out my skin and caused irritation.

Crusader is cheap and effective. It keeps new pimples from forming if I use it regularly so the my skin has time to heal. It is not over drying for my skin. I've been using it for over a month and so far so good. I do follow it up with a toner, moisturizer, and purification serum and I don't go cheap on those. I used another cleaners (expensive) before with the toner etc and well it was NOT effective at all. I went from around 10 pimples to about 2-3 at a time. I touch my face too much and not always use the soap twice a day.

From my understanding it has two antibacterial elements that kills the bacteria that clogs pores. It also cleans the excess oils too. It works for me so I am happy with the product.

Okay it STINKS to holy hell. So I keep it in a plastic baggie under the sink when I am not using it. I could smell it for miles if I didn't "hide" it in between uses.

Oh I do follow the directions and I wash my face then leave it on while I brush my teeth for 2-3 minutes:

Crusader Saftey/ Medicated Soap 80g/2.85oz

DIRECTIONS:

Wash yourself all over with Crusader making a good lather. Leave on for some minutes before washing off and drying with a clean towel. Repeat morning and night to make your skin feel fresh and bright.

*Crusader Cleansing Bar Soap containing TRICLOCARBON and IRGASAN DP300 (Tricolsan) helps eliminate clogged pores that can lead to infections, blemishes, pimples and body odours.

Ingredients: Triclocaban, Iragasan DP300 (Triclosan), Allantoin, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palm Kernalate (Sodium Cocoate), etc

I suffer from severe heat rash every summer. I've gone to the doctors, tried all different types of cream, medication, everything out there. I ordered this soap last week and just got it yesterday day. And my skin just cleared up entirely today. I am so amazed. I definitely recommend it for heat rash.

Buy Crusander Mediacted Safety Soap (PACKAGE SEALED!!!!) Now

I used this more than the cream for private reasons, but it worked and that's all I'm pleased with! Thank you Crusader!!!

Read Best Reviews of Crusander Mediacted Safety Soap (PACKAGE SEALED!!!!) Here

My girlfiend and I have been using this soap for a year by a recommendation from another. Both of us had adult acme problems and we are 40 years old. After using it for two weeks our skin started to clear up. Now we occasionaly only get few pimples here and there. We've spent hundreds of dollars on other products and they don't work. Its amazing a 3 dollar soap bar works so well. As mention by another review the soap does stinks to holly hell but its worth it and it makes a mess in your shower... get a soap dish that it can dry out in catch the residue....

Want Crusander Mediacted Safety Soap (PACKAGE SEALED!!!!) Discount?

just came in from foolishly walking in some calf high grass and my legs were irritated. Lathered up and let it dry. Within minutes my legs felt much cooler and the light rash had disappeared.

This soap really gets you "squeaky" clean and the scent is nostalgically refreshing. There must have been something like this around the house when I was growing up.

Inexpensive compared to itch cremes especially when you can cover more area. Handy product to have around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment