Body Butter Soap w/ Mango, Shea & Cocoa Butters (6-pack)

Body Butter Soap w/ Mango, Shea & Cocoa ButtersI bought this soap because my wife was pregnant. She wanted to use Shea butter and Mango butter on her skin because she heard that both help alot in reducing stretch marks when you're pregnant. Plus this soap is all natural. To our lucky surprise this soap had both. After 9 months not one stretch mark. I can't truly say if the soap helped, but hey it definitely didn't hurt. We shower daily, if not more, and one bar of soap lasts my wife and I a month. I like the smell, I feel clean afterwards, the soap lasts long, my skin feels great, what else could you want from soap. Very pleased.

I love this soap. I used to buy it at Farmer's markets in DC and am so glad I was able to find it on Amazon. I love the smell, it's pretty subtle and the soap itself has a nice lather and leaves me feeling clean. The other nice thing about the soap is that there are some little thingy's in it that are good for sloughing off dead skin. Not abrasive at all. And there aren't many, just enough to know that they are there. This is a great soap for the winter time, cause it really seems moisturizing and the little thingy's in the soap feel nice on my dried skin. Will definitely buy again. Good price on Amazon if you can't make it to those DC Farmers Markets or Harlem!

Buy Body Butter Soap w/ Mango, Shea & Cocoa Butters (6-pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment