150 gram Round Bar Epi de Provence Green Tea Shea Butter Soap

150 gram Round Bar Epi de Provence Green Tea Shea Butter SoapThis hard-milled luxury soap is nicely-priced as long as you look at the shipping instructions carefully. The shipping price is about three times the price of the soap until you order a certain number of bars (ten or eleven) and then the shipping is quite reasonable. I can understand the Seller's reasoning from a business perspective. And I didn't mind complying once I understood why the total appeared so expensive when I initially ordered only two bars of soap.

This soap lathers nicely and makes my hands feel soft afterwards. The green tea smell is quite fresh and tangy, but not sweet or fruity. I like it. It would be equally good for a man or a woman. I love the rich olive green color and the pretty imprint of the maker on the soap. It just makes a nice little indulgence in the bathroom. Like something you might find in a high-end resort hotel.

Recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment