Clearly Natural Lemon Soap

Clearly Natural Soap Lemon 4 OzADDED 012810: I have been negligent in not editing this review earlier, but better late than never: Mother Nature stepped up and refunded my entire cost for the Lemon soap. I still don't know what was wrong with it... all the bars broke into shards after a couple of showers' use. I'm now guessing it was a manufacturing problem, maybe not enough water added??? Anyway, Mother Nature, at fault or not, did the correct thing and I will use them again.

I have been using Clearly Natural glycerin soaps for many years. I love the lemon and the peppermint. This order (from Mother Nature), however, is dried out, and the bar of soap breaks into pieces after one or two uses.

the ad claims 4 pcs per, i ordered 2 which means i should have received 8 pcs. I received 2 bars of soap for over nine dollars. I dont know about you, but 9 dollars for 2 bars is absolutley ridiculous. I can buy the same thing here locally for 1.79 ea. They have said a refund would be issued, havent seen it yet. I also see the ad has not been changed yet either....

Buy Clearly Natural Lemon Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment