Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 3)

Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4-Ounce Bars I was really sad that I couldn't find the carrot complexion soap anywhere (what's up with that?). I stumbled upon this soap for sensitive skin and decided to purchase it because the price was right. I really like it. The smell is a little strong, but it washes away. The soap is good for my maturing and sensitive skin. I haven't had a break-out since I started using it. Highly recommended.

This soap is great !

Sweetly scented, one feels extra fresh & clean .

Works well on sun exposed skin to sooth.

I want more ... might call Burt & ask them to bring this line back again ?

M.E.

Buy Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 3) Now

I'm so upset that Burt's bees quit making this soap! It's the best soap for my sensitive skin. I have rosacea and very very dry skin. This soap bar calms my rosacea and doesn't dry out my skin. I also used their lettuce face toner but they quit selling that too.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 3) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment