Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap 3.5 oz

Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap 3.5 ozWe've been using this soap for 6 years or so. It has been especially beneficial to my 95 yr old Dad who has very sensitive skin. It does leave your skin soft, supple and not dry at all. It's a shame that the company has gone out of business as I found out last week when I tried to order from them. I hightailed it up to CVS last night and they had 5 bars left in stock at $4.99 per bar, which is the normal price. I'll be darned if I'll pay $14.95 for a bar as posted in this listing no matter how long a bar lasts though!

I have been using Skin Free products for 2 years.I have very sensitive skin this skin product line has been a blessing.The word sensitive applies here,I have tried multiple products and still had reactions.This line is wonderful If the soap doesn't help they have skin balm for moisturizing too.

Buy Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap 3.5 oz Now

The same bar is 4.99 at drugstore.com. This must be a mistake here. Do not pay 14.99 for a bar of soap!

I just went to this company's website and THEY ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

This is an excellent soap and very bad news, so stock up where you can find it. Bars are only 3.99 at their website skinfree.net

Read Best Reviews of Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap 3.5 oz Here

I love this stuff! It's the most moisturizing soap I know. My face doesn't feel super tight after I use it. It's not perfect -I still need to use moisturizer after washing with it, but if I don't, it's just a little bit dry...much better than any other soap I've used. Doesn't leave a greasy residue like some cleansers. I won't wash with anything else anymore!

Want Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap 3.5 oz Discount?

I bought this because it had good reviews. I had read that it leaves your skin soft. What I found was my skin was instantly dried out. No Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment