Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Verbena, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Verbena, 8-Ounce BoxesSince I learned that the U.S. doesn't regulate over most of the chemicals used in commercial products I started to shift to all natural personal care products. The Olivia Care soaps live up to the good reviews I had read before purchasing. The ingredients are simple and organic. The soap lathers well and cleans really well without stripping the moisture or leaving residues on my skin. The smell is mild and pleasant. I used other more well known brands such as Dr Bronner's and Toms of Maine. So far Olivia Care is my favorite and the price is more affordable. I'll definitely buy again.

I first found this soap at a discount store and loved it immediately. It has the thickest, creamiest lather of any soap I've ever used and softens my skin like nothing else has. I've even noticed some tiny patches of eczema disappearing with no treatment! (I'm not saying it will do that for everyone, but I sure have noticed it on myself.) I've told friends about this soap and now they're hooked on it also; we go in together on the Subscribe and Save promotion. Look at the ingredient list...great stuff.

Buy Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Verbena, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Now

I love soaps but I often do not buy them, even if they're from France or Italy, because most of them contain toxic substances like Tetrasodium EDTA (linked to cancer in government studies) and a myriad of others horrible unnamable substances. I really don't get the thinking, or rather the lack of thinking that goes into the creation of cosmetic products. Soap goes directly on the skin which has extraordinary absorption abilities, and yet they make a product meant to clean the skin filled with toxic agents, insuring that the unsuspecting consumer will absorb known carcinogens through their skin on a daily basis??? Anyway, I'm not going to get going with this or this review is going to turn into a book.

Once in a while, I'll discover a Rose scented soap made in India that has a lovely smell and no toxic chemicals, but still, nothing like this newly discovered soap. I picked up a box of Olivia Care French Verbena in a store and read the description on the back, expecting the usual list of horrible ingredients. But to my surprise, it just read:

Soap Made From: Palm Oils and Palm Kernel Oils

Contains: Olive oil, Water, Glycerin and Pure Essential oil for fragrance.

Hallelujah!!!! So, I grabbed another box to give as a gift. Then, I went on to read the little story on the back of the box:

"The year was 1805. Emperor Napoleon directed Eugene Michel to create a special soap for his beloved Josephine. This exclusive formula, jealously guarded by generations of soap masters, comes to you in a special blend of pure natural essential oils from the famous region of France. The soap is made with pure olive oil. Some people call it the miracle cure. Rich in Calcium and vitamin E, it has been used as time immemorial as a beauty secret for the face and the body".

So I grabbed all the boxes I could find in the entire store.

It was really interesting to me that a soap could really beautify the skin. I am so sold on night creams and day creams, wrinkle creams, eye creams and everything else that the idea of a little bar of soap doing anything but drying the skin???. However, when see women over a certain age who have amazing skins, I always ask them what they do to have such beautiful skins. Most of them answer they just use soap and water. I've always had a hard time believing them, and was always convinced they just didn't want to reveal their secret.

Anyway, I went home that night and made a point to use my new soap instead of skin cleanser. And I was so glad I did. I could NOT believe my eyes!!! I used it in the shower on my whole body but also especially on my face, hands and neck. When mixed with water, it turns into this creamy substance, unlike any soap I have ever tried. And the amazing thing is that if feels squeeky clean when you rinse it off, but it still does something amazing to the skin. After one time!!! It instantly took 10 years off my whole body. My face had a beautiful glow, my hands looked incredibly youthful and the rest of my body had this incredible softness and glow. I am going to stock up on it for gifts and for my family, but the reason I wanted to write the review is so people would try it and the company would keep exporting. This is truly the best and cheapest beauty product I have ever tried. And I've probably tried them all (non-toxic ones that is).

Read Best Reviews of Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Verbena, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Here

I read all of the reviews before I bought this soap. It was totally amazing how much lather it gives! Incredible! Our water is so hard here that soaps and shampoos give the minimal in lather, but this soap sudsed right up with an impressive amount of lather but it rinses really clean too. (Reminds me of how soap and shampoo used to work when I visited Florida.) The aroma is delicate; I wouldn't mind if they made that stronger, but it is quite pleasant as it is. I will absolutely reorder this item or even try one of their other scents.

Want Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Verbena, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Discount?

Have to agree with the other 5 star reviews. This is a wonderful soap. Leaves you squeaky clean, but does not dry your skin. Leaves your skin so nice and smooth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment