Jasmine Solid Perfume In Hand Carved Smooth Stone Jar - Song of India

Jasmine Solid Perfume In Hand Carved Smooth Stone Jar - Song of IndiaI love the little soapstone jar -it looks really nice on my desk at work. The perfume is okay -I don't hate it, and I find myself putting it on a few times per day. The scent doesn't last very long. It actually sort of smells like a cheap scented candle, but something about it reminds me of childhood. You know how scents can take you back to a previous time in your life? It's like that for me: first grade. Christmastime. But I don't know why. It would make a good inexpensive gift for a tween or teen.

I love scent of jasmine, but this is the first time ever tried it in solid perfume, it's pretty good. The price is ok too.

Buy Jasmine Solid Perfume In Hand Carved Smooth Stone Jar - Song of India Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment