Vanilla Orange 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

Vanilla Orange 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 ozMy daughter is pretty particular when it comes to soap fragrances. She loves them and so do I. I cut them up in qtrs so that they are easier to handle for my 3 year old.

I suddenly developed a rash to regular soap. I decided to try an all natural soap. Wow. Love it. Gets a good lather, has a nice smell, and lasts longer than I thought a natural soap would. I would have given it five stars but feel it was just a little expensive for what you get. A dollar cheaper might be better. They might actually make more money because I for one would order a lot more as I 'm sure others would. A have to again point out the great smell. That is really the selling point for this particular bar. Before it made to the shower I had it out a couple of days and passed it around for people to smell. Everyone agreed it was a scent from heaven. Oh and back to the allergies....my skin loves this soap. So even though the price is a little high I will be buying more.

Buy Vanilla Orange 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Now

I bought this soap because it's "all natural" and i love it. It smells good, smooth on the skin and no bad reactions observed by my or the rest of the family.

Read Best Reviews of Vanilla Orange 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Here

Love, Love, Love this soap. It smells so yummy, you want to eat it. This is my kids favorite soap!!

Want Vanilla Orange 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Discount?

Alright, I have bad allergies, and I want to state that this soap did not give me an instant headache. It is a very clean smelling soap that has a nice mix of vanilla and orange. The orange is evident, but it isn't overwhelming. Very silky smooth textured soap. I bought two of these and was forced to give the other one away to my mother, because she liked it also. I am very happy with this product, but also sad that I can't keep my extra away from my own mother. Definitely would be able to suggest this to other people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment