Mistral Travel Soap in 10 Scents, 50 g

Mistral Travel Soap, Lavender, 50 gthis item smells great but its like 1 inch by 2 inches and 1/4 an inch thick its very small very small i dont think its worth the money

I have to say that although the fragrance and quality of the soap is good, this is an incredibly small bar. Its no more than 1.5" long.

Not feeling like its a very good value.

Buy Mistral Travel Soap in 10 Scents, 50 g Now

this soap is everything it says, however closely read the description of size. it's a very small bar

Read Best Reviews of Mistral Travel Soap in 10 Scents, 50 g Here

The picture makes this soap look the size of a normal bar. It's actually very small, smaller than the palm of my hand. The smell is great but be aware of the size.

Want Mistral Travel Soap in 10 Scents, 50 g Discount?

This soap smells great I haven't actually used any, I put it in my linen closet instead of my usual sachet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment