Original Likas Papaya Herbal Soap - 6 Pack

Original Likas Papaya Herbal Soap - 6 PackI am not sure that it lightens my skin, but I keep buying it because it feels great. I think it does lighten to some extent. Been a customer for over a year. Very good deal.

Bought from a different seller last time and the soap looked different and smelled better too. Best of all the other likas cleaned and exfoliated my skin very well. Disappointed.

Buy Original Likas Papaya Herbal Soap - 6 Pack Now

First of all, this soap does nto contain any of the chemicals that are toxic and found in almost any other soap in the market. So, that is a great plus! I have seen that most other such products that do not list any harmful chemicals in the ingredients do have one called "fragrance". That's how they cheat you. Do your research and you'll know that "fragrance" is one of the most toxic substances added to soaps, shampoos and all other cosmetic stuff.

This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and supple and I do away with little or no moisturizer after using this soap. Just make sure that you don't run too much water to wash away the soap. Just wash away once and let go. This ensures that excessive running water does not strip your face of its oils that the soap left undisturbed.

I don't know about skin lightening effect of this soap though. I could not notice much skin lightening. I may need someone who does not see me regularly take a look and tell me.

In short, regardless of its lightening effect, if you want a soap that does not harm your skin and is very gentle on it instead, get this!

Read Best Reviews of Original Likas Papaya Herbal Soap - 6 Pack Here

I have been using this soap for over a year now. I wanted to exchange expensive, perfumed, chemical-laden cleansers and toners for an all-natural, exfoliating soap that was good for face and body. Skin maintenance had become way too complicated and pricey. I am so happy to have found Likas Papaya Soap!! It fits the bill, and then some. It is exfoliating yet creamy. It has a very mild, clean scent. It was a bit drying to my skin at first, but I got used to it. I just made sure to use my favorite moisturizer--extra virgin coconut oil--after my shower. I noticed that if I got a bump on my face, the soap would have it cleared up in just a day or two. Incidentally, I have read that this soap is very effective for acne. Also, this soap is a skin lightening soap, so be aware of that. That was another thing I wanted, so it's a plus for me. To lighten your skin, lather up and let the soap dry on your skin for a couple of minutes. It works!

Want Original Likas Papaya Herbal Soap - 6 Pack Discount?

The service was fast and I will continue to order on Amazon, price was very good too. I use it on my body and face, it leaves the skin nice and soft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment