Mistral LlC Teak Wood Men's Bar Soap, 250 Gram

Mistral LlC Teak Wood Men's Bar Soap, 250 GramThis is my new favorite of the Mistral Men's soap, this soap has an awesome spicy/woodsy smell that is not overpowering. It has scents of rich Asian teak with warm amber, Italian bergamot, patchouli and Tonka bean that gives it a warm earthy scent.

I think this is also my new favorite fragrance among the Men's Mistral soaps. Makes my showers smell terrific, but doesn't leave a strong scent on me.

Buy Mistral LlC Teak Wood Men's Bar Soap, 250 Gram Now

This is a great bar and the smell is wonderful, fills the bathroom with the scent. I would order again.

Read Best Reviews of Mistral LlC Teak Wood Men's Bar Soap, 250 Gram Here

This is a good soap for cleaning and some moisturizing, but the scented qualities are overrated. After the first use, I could barely smell it at all, even when held up to my nose. Perhaps this was an old bar that had been sitting around at Amazon for some time? I've also tried the Black Amber at this point and find that the scent lasts.

Want Mistral LlC Teak Wood Men's Bar Soap, 250 Gram Discount?

I like the distinctive scent of this soap bar, and it doesn't melt away while sitting in the wet shower environment. I'd give it 5-stars if the price was lower...I may order again if I see it on buy-one-get-another at 50% off, etc.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment