Road Trip Soap - 100% Natural & Handmade, in Reusable Travel Gift Tin

Road Trip Soap - 100% Natural & Handmade, in Reusable Travel Gift TinThe tin the soap came in is good quality & has an adorable "picture" of a bus on the front (as shown). It will fit perfectly in my '78 Westfalia. The soap in the tin smells pretty good (very earthy, which I like) & is great quality. I like the idea of having the tin for the soap to rest in while in transit or while not in use. (You know how soap does on the sink or in the dish, lots of residue, so it's nice to contain that in a small area like the camper part of the Westy.) Love it!

Bought this for my fella as a stocking stuffer and I love the way it smells on him!!! Fantastic product!

Buy Road Trip Soap - 100% Natural & Handmade, in Reusable Travel Gift Tin Now

Haven't used the soap yet, but packaging is high quality... bought for nostalgia....family member who had VW bus back in th day :) and still enjoys road trips.

Read Best Reviews of Road Trip Soap - 100% Natural & Handmade, in Reusable Travel Gift Tin Here

I received a sample of this with an order I placed directly with Seattle Sundries. I will admit when I first smelled it I didn't like it AT ALL because I thought it smelled like clay. HOWEVER, once I used it I quickly changed my mind. This soap is extremely luxurious and soft on your skin and the smell is really nice and woodsy once used.

Want Road Trip Soap - 100% Natural & Handmade, in Reusable Travel Gift Tin Discount?

I bought these for my sons as stocking stuffers. I thought the product was neat. They are beyond toys so I always look for different things. They are all in to natural stuff. The pictures were creative. My boys liked them. As far as the quality of the soap I have no idea if they even used them. They were just something different to put in the stockings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment