Erbaviva Erbaviva Baby Soap 4 fl oz - 4 fl oz

Erbaviva Erbaviva Baby Soap 4 fl oz - 4 fl oz
  • Nurture your baby's tender skin
  • Erbaviva Baby Soap contains only the highest quality natural ingredients
  • Non-drying to the skin and extra mild for all skin types

I bought this soap for my newborn baby, and now he is 11 mos and we are still using it! I am here to buy the second one, and decide to give it a 5 star review telling everyone this is a good soap with good value. It seems very expensive , but we use it everyday for one year, so actually it is not pricy at all , and its smell is wonderful, nice but not strong, and clean my baby with no problem, and never cause any rash ,dry skin or anything. I have been using many soaps on myself, and so far this is the best!

Buy Erbaviva Erbaviva Baby Soap 4 fl oz - 4 fl oz Now

I first bought this soap at a organic beauty boutique shop when I decided to use products with only natural organic ingredients, Erbaviva soap is design for babies so it is extremely gentle. I really love the soap and I am a full grown adult. It works very well and smells wonderful. Some may find a $12 bar of soap expensive but I believe it is well worth it as I am trying to be more eco-friendly by using product without harmful ingredients and product that are made with less ingredients. Buy one bar and give it a try if you are curious.

I now buy Erbaviva from Amazon.

ES from Los Angeles

0 comments:

Post a Comment