Garden of Ireland Heather & Moss Soap 125 g bar

Garden of Ireland Heather & Moss Soap 125 g barI first discovered this soap in Ireland, in a town called Kinsale on the southern coast. I have a tendency to dry skin, and this soap does not leave my skin dry, nor does it leave a feeling of heaviness or lotion residue on your skin. It somehow seems to exfoliate without being harsh, and it has a clean, fresh light fragrance. You smell clean, not perfumey. I have tried many, many soaps, and body washes, and this is the only thing I use now. It is better than Philosophy (yes!!) I wish it were more widely available in this country, but I'm happy that Amazon sells it. Try it with Inis perfume (also made in Ireland) if you like fresh, clean scents. I have no affiliation with the company, just a tourist who found a wonderful soap in a country that produces a lot of wonderful things...I wish Kerry Gold Butter were more widely available here in the USA...it is heads above any butter in our markets here...but back to the soap..I don't know about ALL skin types or preferences, but I love this soap!!

I discovered this while traveling in Ireland and it is my favorite soap. It has a wonderful aroma that is fresh and clean but not "perfumey". It makes me feel relaxed. The soap is very smooth and silky too. Love it.

Buy Garden of Ireland Heather & Moss Soap 125 g bar Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment