Highland Zephyr Shampoo/Total Body Bar

Highland Zephyr Shampoo/Total Body BarWonderful people and very natural and incredible products. They have a garden right outside of the shop and they use it! It's small and very REAL. I personally like the Highland Zephyr, because... well it makes me feel like an irish maid running through fields of green. Ha! But really, it's very nice. You'll enjoy.

Hyland Zephyr is my favorite scent in the Fernwood soaps. I love their soaps! They are all natural, the scents are wonderful, suds well, and make a great body bar and shampoo. I have been buying them for several years now, and when I get a chance, I go to his little shop to buy them. He's a great guy to talk to, also has other products that are just as nice. I hope he never stops making them!

Buy Highland Zephyr Shampoo/Total Body Bar Now

I've been using this soap for several years now, ever since I stumbled across their little store on a trip to western Maryland. I used to get severely dry skin and mild eczema every winter. Ever since I started using this I've gone through about 70% less of the expensive shea butter cream that I use to combat it.

I've also found that using this soap instead of shave gel/cream means I almost never end up with razor burn.

You can use it on your hair as shampoo, which is great for things like camping when you have to pack light, but I don't really like the way it makes my hair feel so I don't do that often.

Read Best Reviews of Highland Zephyr Shampoo/Total Body Bar Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment