Licorice Skin Whitening Lightening Pink Soap

Licorice Skin Whitening Lightening Pink SoapI bought this item after reading on ehow.com that licorice root extract works well on fading dark spots. I was getting dark patches on my face like my mother did when she was my age. I hoped I would not get them but Oh No!!! Anyway with my first use, I saw a difference. The exfoliation was magnificent. My skin squeaked. I washed my whole body, then rinsed and as I toweled off my skin was still sloughing. So I got back in the shower and used a loofah along with the soap again. OMG I could not believe the dead skin I must of had that I missed all this time even with using a loofah sponge! So when I shower or bathe I wash once, rinse wait a couple minutes then wash again as this soap keeps working to exfoliate apparently after the first wash. Now as for lightening... I was going somewhere after my 3rd use of this soap and I put on my foundation. I was amazed that my face had become too light for it. I had to buy lighter make-up! All over my body I am at least a shade lighter and on my face and arms perhaps as much as 2 shades. The only setback is you must moisturize since your skin will be striped but you should moisturize anyway right? I bought another bar and am back for more as I do not want to be without. Oh and after my bath or shower even washing my face my nails are whitened like I scrubbed them for 10 minutes! Even after I garden.

Love this soap!

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment