Dr. Bronner'S Magic Soap Travel Organic Liquid Soap

Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Eucalyptus 2 OuncesAfter losing hair for well over a year, and finally pinning the blame on a daily clarifying shampoo with high amounts of Sodium Laurel Sulfate, I began researching ingredients with which to make my own shampoo. Liquid glycerine is my main base -I get it on Amazon, too --(Liquid Glycerine Soap Unscented Refill 32 oz Liquid, and I add Dr. Bronner's Castile Liquid Soap Organic, Citrus (one part) plus water (one part). It is an excellent cleansing shampoo with no harsh chemicals, and I am losing much less hair on this formulation. When I finally got desperate (2 months ago -losing hair in the shower, more upon subsequent "rinse and repeats," which I did three times as my hair is oily), it was coming out at an alarming rate. Now, it is back to my normal, tolerable amount -no panic in the bathroom anymore. (I've tried several sulfate-free shampoos but either they didn't clean well or had hidden sulfates -I suspected -because my hair loss resumed after using them. My backup is Neutragena Original Bar Soap, because it also cleans well with no hair loss, although it has more chemicals than my "homemade" liquid soap.) I'm a lover of the citrus scent, and this particular fragrance doesn't disappoint. It's long-lasting and makes an economical shampoo that I can trust to be healthy for my hair and body (makes an excellent body wash, too). This shampoo *can* be drying if you have long, highlighted hair like I do, so I follow it with Pantene Conditioner (conditioners have no Sodium Laurel Sulfate in them), which I leave on for a few minutes while I shave my legs, and afterwards, my hair is clean and soft.

(this refers to dr.bronner's soaps in general as opposed to this specific 2 oz packaging)

i have used dr.bronner's soaps for many years now... all of them are wonderful~!

great if you have a septic system as this soap will not do anything detrimental to the natural processes...

& a little tip for those who find the peppermint a bit intense:

mix it 1/2 & 1/2 with the almond scent (which for me can be a bit sweet on its own)

together they make a minty-sweet shower experience that is delightful & refreshing... yum~ like washing with a peppermint candy~!

clean & natural without adding anything terrible to the environment...

Buy Dr. Bronner'S Magic Soap Travel Organic Liquid Soap Now

I love this product and its many uses. I mostly use it to do cleaning and as a facial wash. I recommend this product to anyone. Plus the bottle is a good read!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner'S Magic Soap Travel Organic Liquid Soap Here

Dr. Bronners Magic Organic products are the best. I love the fresh clean feeling I get when using any of the products. highly recommend.

Want Dr. Bronner'S Magic Soap Travel Organic Liquid Soap Discount?

I don't use this as soap, but mix it with water in a spray bottle for a natural pesticide against squash vine borers and other beetles that attack my garden. This soap spray repels them very well and is totally safe for humans and animals in the vicinity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment