Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Soap - 100g/3.5oz

Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Soap - 100g/3.5ozI purchased this as a Christmas gift for myself from Neiman Marcus ($15)and it's been a delight. Lovely, gentle rose fragrance packaged in a soap that lasts, that goes on smoothly and lathers well. It makes bathing a pleasure. Birthday gifted a friend with a bar of a different fragrance--Lime Basil & Mandarin Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Bath Soap 100g/3.5oz--which even her husband likes to use. Now want to try Malone's other products, but one has to search carefully for the prices vary widely across the web and some ship freely.

I love jo malone soap! and candles! this way, I can smell sweet all day. blends well with my lotion and my fragrance without being overpowering. lathers up quickly and does not dry my skin. lasts a good long time so price-wise, the net cost is the same. quality and value? yes!

Buy Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Soap - 100g/3.5oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment