Tunisia Soap 400g - Olive Oil Soap from Tunisia-lightly scented

Tunisia Soap 400g - Olive Oil Soap from Tunisia-lightly scentedThis is a very nice bar of soap-it's a large bar, lightly scented with a clean fragrance (non-flowery, so nice for guys too) and super lathering. It leaves my facial skin feeling clean but not taut and doesn't irritate it like so many other soaps have. I'm going to order more once this bar is gone. Highly recommended!

for people who appreciate old world craftsmanship. A light scent that reminds me of Italy, very long lasting. More then a month, even with daily use. Been thru 4 bars and going back for more!!!

Buy Tunisia Soap 400g - Olive Oil Soap from Tunisia-lightly scented Now

I've been using this soap exclusively for a few years now and it moisturizes my ageing skin beautifully. I'll continue to use it as long as it's available.

Read Best Reviews of Tunisia Soap 400g - Olive Oil Soap from Tunisia-lightly scented Here

These bars are huge and last a long time. The scent is hard to qualify... it's just a really clean-soapy scent. It's not overpowering at all and instead is just really refreshing. Olive-oil soaps are great moisturizers without leaving you feel greasy at all. I just plunk one of these massive bars on the shelf in the shower stall and use a bath sponge. The bars are just too unwieldy for soaping up by hand. Sure, they're not a boutique style soap... and I like it that way.

Want Tunisia Soap 400g - Olive Oil Soap from Tunisia-lightly scented Discount?

The odor of this alone is of an industrial strength-need I say more? It is the crudest and most cheaply made soap you can buy. If you're picturing some delicious handmade olive oil soap, like you get in soap boutiques here in the States, you're completely mistaken, as I was. The blocks are so unwieldy, it's impossible to use. And absurdly expensive. Do not recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment