Pre de Provence Soap, Linden, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Linden, 8.8 -Ounce Cello WrapThe scent of the linden (also known as lime) blossom is alluring in its simplicity, its delicacy, and its sort of 'Old World' charm, like the scent of violets or sweet May roses. It is the sort of scent you learn to love, that sort of grows on you it isn't like your 'typical' floral fragrances, and reminds me a lot of that heady aroma of fresh loquat blossoms. It's soft, slightly powdery, but masculine in the same way that French lavender is deep and vibrant. It almost has a sort of medicinal, herbal quality to it, but thankfully, it isn't sickening.

I bought the Linden soap not for use on my body per se, but to do laundry. I know a lot of people will read that and blink a few times, but if you make your own detergents, this is the perfect scent and texture for wash day it's a gentle yet rich, moisturizing soap, and the scent is stronger and long-lasting than say, l'Occitane's linden savon de marseille block, which I found to be dry and brittle, the smell weak, disintegrating quickly. The fragrance of Pre de Provence's is completely out of the ballpark in terms of strength and depth it lingers. Once your clothes dry, the linden scent mellows down into a pleasing, 'tossed in the autumn wind' sort of smell just fresh. It does the same for your skin, too just a light, soothing freshness that you can't quite describe in words, but know.

If you want to have a multi-purpose soap and are interested in how this works in the wash, I suggest grating with every load instead of melting it down on the stove-top like many people do with 'home-made' wash detergents, as the linden has such a delicate scent that 'cooking' completely eradicates it. And seeing how thick and luxurious this soap is, I can only imagine what wonders it does to your skin!

I used a Linden soap years ago and thought it smelled like heaven. I bought two bars of Pre de Provence Soap and used it, and it STILL smells like a walk through a wild flower patch. A wonderfully light, clean scent that smells like spring. But it smells NATURAL...not artificial like perfume. Not overpowering at all but it stays on your skin for quite a while. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't dry it out, either. I'd recommend this soap all day long :)

Edited to add: I tried the Pomegranate variety. Its fruity smell doesn't hold a candle (in my opinion) to this light flowery fragrance. This scent is AMAZING :)

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Linden, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Now

I agree with all the other reviewers -this is one fabulous soap. I am a big fan of French soaps and this is one of the best I have found. The soap is rich and creamy, lasts a long time, and the fragrance (which also lasts!) is fresh and lovely. Highly recommended!

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Linden, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Here

The soap arrived 2 days after I ordered it. It greatly exceeded my expectations. I ordered it because I missed the linden flower smell I grew up with in Europe but honestly, I was quite skeptical about a soap trapping that flagrance well enough.

Turns out I had no reason to worry. The smell is amazing, very authentic and without "fake" chemically tones. If you're worried about it leaving your skin too smelly after a shower, don't. The flagrance washed away, leaving only a very faint smell, which is what I wanted. As soap it performs very well, leaving my skin hydrated and soft. Will buy again.

Want Pre de Provence Soap, Linden, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Discount?

Rcently purchased from this seller and the soap arrived with slight damage...seller promptly responded by replacing my purchase and was very attentive to my concerns making sure they addressed all of them with follow up, etc.. Would certainly purchase from them again! Pre de Provence is absolutely my favorite soap and would recommend it to anyone! It makes a wonderful gift for the holidays!! Love Linden and as well the Milk and it lasts forever!

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment