Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Unscented, 5.29 Ounce

Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Unscented, 5.29 OunceI like this bar of soap for my face, it is large enough to last a long time, and it seems to really help my skin stay clea and look healthy. Most of the face cleansers I buy I never finish because They dontt seem to do much for my complexion. This one I am very pleased with, I am on my second bar.

Excellent! A good size for a decent price and is quite gentle. I have super-sensitive, dry skin and this is moisturizing enough without being greasy/creamy/hard to wash off. Leaves your skin feeling very clean and light without drying it out. It also seems to be helping to fade some dark scar spots that I have on my arms, back and face I didn't realize this was going to happen, and I've had those spots for years. The only thing I changed recently was my shower soap. Recommended!

Buy Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Unscented, 5.29 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment