Medimix Ayurvedic Soap 125g - New Large Size

Medimix Ayurvedic Soap 125g - New Large SizeIt makes me feel pretty clean. I love his smell. I'm Jamaican so I love an herbal or natural scent. I use this on my face and my body. It seems like my face looks pretty clear. Honestly its always been clear but when I moved back up north, it seems like the hard water didn't agree with me. So maybe it truly is working.

After many tries with numerous different products, I found the one. I pair this with dermalogica active moist moisturizer. My skin is not only clearer, less irritated, but my scars are fading too. Finally can get away with no foundation and feel comfortable in my own skin.

Buy Medimix Ayurvedic Soap 125g - New Large Size Now

It seems to help with adult acne. I have very sensitive face and I tend to break out with most soaps. Not this one though so I'll stick to it.

Read Best Reviews of Medimix Ayurvedic Soap 125g - New Large Size Here

Highly recommend product for anyone that has skin problems! clears skin up, i have , tried everything, this does the trick

Want Medimix Ayurvedic Soap 125g - New Large Size Discount?

I originally gifted this soap from a friend who visited Kerala, India to which end I promptly fell in love with everything about it. The smell is exhilarating (what I imagine the irish spring people were talking about) and it's packed full of ayurvedic herbs. Your skin will thank you. I found that I don't need lotion after using it. It makes you feel SO clean and as someone effected by smells makes me happy to use it. However, it goes rather fast (or maybe I just use a lot) so be prepared. My next purchase will be a case of it. I don't think I can ever use anything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment