Dentemp O.S. One Step, Caps and Fillings Repair, 8+ Repairs, 2g Blister (Pack of 6)

Dentemp O.S. One Step, Caps and Fillings Repair, 8+ Repairs, 2g Blister**I use this for filling cavities, not for caps, so that is what my review is about**

Original Review:

This product lasted for about one month before coming out so that was a plus especially in these hard economic times. I haven't been able to get to the dentist so this product saved me.

The only issue I have is that it's disgusting. Even with brushing and rinsing, the taste is very strong. After the 3rd day the taste went away. If you follow the instructions the way they are stated, you will be fine. But you have to work fast because this stuff hardens within 1 minute. I would practice 1st if I were you.

Edited Review:

I wasn't clear in my initial review. Each application of the filling repair lasted 1 month (if you take it easy on the chewing) because you only need a little. You will not use the entire container in one month, but probably in 3 months or longer. It comes with 6 containers, so it will last 1-2½ years if you are lucky. In my experience, if the tooth is on the bottom, the product will last a lot longer than on a top tooth. And if the cavity is on an angle or on the side of the tooth, it won't work so good. It says to apply 1-2 hours before eating, but I always apply it at night before bed to ensure that it has hardened. By the way, the picture shows the actual size of the containers-they are tiny. Lastly, some people had difficulties using this product, but instead of them trying, they blame their hard time on the product. It is not the product's fault you didn't follow instructions. I breezed through this every time because I got through the learning curve and know how to use it. This is a great product when you actually try.

*Again, this only applies if you take it easy on the chewing. If you are eating steak or chewing gum regularly, you will probably replace this often. And I guess if you go over it with an electric toothbrush, it may break up. You'll probably want to go over it with a manual toothbrush to be safe*

Hint: If I have a deep cavity, I take 2 toothpicks and mash the product down in my tooth alternating between the toothpicks back and forth. Mash down with #1, mash down with #2, repeat until it is tightly filled etc...

simply put been using this stuff for 4 years now off and on, and its the best around, tried the others and they just come out the 1st time you chew on them, this one lasts for weeks.

Buy Dentemp O.S. One Step, Caps and Fillings Repair, 8+ Repairs, 2g Blister (Pack of 6) Now

Just got this in the mail three days ago and ordered it for similar reasons to the other reviews.

I got a root canal done last year and literally learned afterwards that my insurance company considered it "cosmetic" surgery and didn't pay for a dime. Needless to say that landed me a $700 bill I just couldnt afford.

After the root canal the dentist put on a "temp" filling to keep the cavity closed until a hard cap could be put on [$1400 dollars]. The temp filling just started to ware down low enough that the tooth was becoming sensitive again and bothered me from time to time.

I followed the directions and used the Dentemp and it's been excellent. Once it hardens [hour or so after you apply it] you can chew on the tooth with no issue. Perfect for some borrowed time until I can get the tooth extracted.

The only downside to the product is the ackward taste it puts in your mouth for a few days. The actual texture of the hardened product feels chalky [when you touch it with your tongue] and anytime my tongue does brush against it I get a bitter taste. You will get used to the texture and after a few days I forgot it was there.

Great product and the price is excellent considering how much you get.

Read Best Reviews of Dentemp O.S. One Step, Caps and Fillings Repair, 8+ Repairs, 2g Blister (Pack of 6) Here

This works better than the temporary filling I received from my former dentist. Work great. My suggestion is to first brush your teeth and not to just rinse your mouth out with warm water and second, apply before you go to bed so that you won't mess up the temporary filling by talking and so that it will have a longer time to set before you eat on it.

Want Dentemp O.S. One Step, Caps and Fillings Repair, 8+ Repairs, 2g Blister (Pack of 6) Discount?

I tried this product on a simple loose cap despite many poor internet reviews. I should have paid attention. This stuff is useless. I am an engineer with over 40 years of experience, including the use of adhesives. I followed the preparation and application directions flawlessly. I even kept pressure on for an hour (very uncomfortable). The crown fell off immediately after. Save yourself some grief and a little money and use something else.

Save 65% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment