Oatmeal & Almond Bar Soap Yardley 4.25 Oz Soap for Unisex 1 Bar

Oatmeal & Almond Bar Soap Yardley 4.25 Oz Soap for Unisex 1 BarI've been using Yardley oatmeal & almond soap for over 30 years, but it's impossible to find in stores around here anymore. I was thrilled to find it on Amazon, so I order 12 bars at a time. The dense bars do not melt away, so 1 bar lasts my husband & I and entire month and we shower twice a day!

I must be very careful about the soaps I use or I'll break out. This soap seems to not cause that problem. It has the most feint scent of almond. But it has never caused a problem.

The soap is a good size, it fits nicely in your hand. It has only the feintest scent of almond. It has little bits of oatmeal (or something like that) which scrape slightly. I like this, but if you want perfectly smooth soap then you may not.

The soap lasts a normal amount of time.

It's a good product.

Buy Oatmeal & Almond Bar Soap Yardley 4.25 Oz Soap for Unisex 1 Bar Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment