Pre de Provence Soap, Sage, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Sage, 8.8 -Ounce Cello WrapThis soap is GREAT for the cold dry weather. It is the only moisturizing soap that actually keeps my skin from chapping and feeling dry in the winter. The smell is refreshing and wonderful too. Try this and Enjoy!

The soap smells great and I love every other soap by this company ... and I've used about 20 different types. BUT ... the chunks of sage or whatever is blended into this soap gets all over the shower floor and walls and sticks in my washcloth until I launder it (I've even found some in my hair) and it's really annoying. Again, I love every other type they make but this mess isn't worth it!!

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Sage, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Now

This soap smells so good and doesn't leave a greasy film. The brown flecks in the soap lightly scratches your skin. This soap is so good I actually caught my uncle taking a sliver of it from my bathroom when he visited. :)

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Sage, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Here

This scent has an awesome fragrance, not too strong, but clean and organic smelling. The exfoliating feel of the scrub you get with it is wonderful. if you love soap you will love this!!!

Want Pre de Provence Soap, Sage, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Discount?

I know what you're thinking "Why should I pay seven dollars for a bar of soap, when I can buy 10 bars for the same price?" Well, this soap is 100 percent natural, so that means no nasty chemicals seeping into your body. But if you searched for "natural soap" like I did, then you already know that those chemicals are bad for you.

Well what's so good about it? Well it's all natural like I said, seven dollars gets you 250 grams or 8.8 ounces. It's a really good size bar, very hefty. I got the Sage bar because it was the only bar that exfoliates as well. The other bars did not exfoliate.

The Sage smells sooooo good. I mean really really good! The exfoliating part feels really good against your skin, and in the end, your skin is so soft, and you smell really nice afterward. You're clean, but a different, better clean than those other soap bars.

I don't know about you, but seven dollars is worth it for the wonderful feeling you get afterward.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment