Cassia Clove 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

Cassia Clove 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 ozI can't say enough positive things about Plantlife soaps.

I came to natural soaps for a very specific reason--a husband whose eczema was virtually out of control. For years, we'd tried keeping him on soaps designed for sensitive skin. While this would generally calm flare-ups slightly, it wouldn't prevent them from creeping up again. Admittedly, since beginning to use Plantlife's soaps, my husband is NOT eczema free... BUT his skin is drastically improved and his flare-ups are down to about 10% of what they once were.

The scents of Plantlife's soaps are remarkably pleasant too. I've yet to find one that is offensive to my nose--they're delicately done, not over-powering or too "perfume-y."

So if you're thinking of switching to herbal soaps to treat your skin to the best, most natural clean possible--try some Plantlife soaps. If you're simply looking for some aromatherapy or some way to mix-up your usual soap routine--try some Plantlife soaps. I'd be willing to bet that if you returned to "normal," store-bought soaps afterwards, you'd do so grudgingly and reluctantly!

The clove aroma is strong if that is what you are looking for. The cake is rather small and doesn't last long, so this is soap for those who don't mind spending the money.

Buy Cassia Clove 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Now

I've been on a spa-at-home kick lately and particularly interested in natural spa products. I came across Plantlife products when I was looking for some aromatherapy candles (which I bought from them and I deeply love). When I received the candles I got two small free samples this soap and a bottle of lavendar oil. After trying out the soap, I immediately purchased 3 larger bars of a few different scents, including this one. All the soaps I bought have the wonderful fragrances I expected when I picked them out peppermint, lavendar, etc., but I love the Cassia Clove smell it has a unique earthy smell, but is not overpowering at all. The bar is solid and a perfect size for what you pay. When you lather it on, it glides across your skin without a whole lot of foam and fuss, but you can still see a trail of the natural oils that it is made from. It is gentle, but leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh and very soft. I am hooked on all of these soaps and have started purchasing many of the different products that Plantlife makes.

Read Best Reviews of Cassia Clove 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Here

Wasn't particularly impressed with this product. The odor was just ok. Wouldn't pay that much money for a soap I use daily since this one doesn't last any longer than my usual brand.

Want Cassia Clove 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Discount?

I had been told that they are very happy with this product. They said the scent was wonderful and permeated the first floor of their home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment