Olivella Face & Body Soap Bath Soaps

Olivella Face and Body Soap Made from Italian Virgin Olive Oil, Net 16.9 Fl. Oz.Italian olive oil is a decadent pleasure. This lovely soap has all the wonderful emolient qualities of that wonderful olive oil. The description of the product neglected to mention if this soap was scented. I'm delighted to say that it is. I'm not sure what the scent is from but it is lovely. A great soap for showering. Worth the price!

I have used olive oil bar soap for years. I wanted to try this liquid soap because it's less messy. Unfortunately, "You can't have your cake and eat it too." Olive oil bar soap is nothing but olive oil and a bit of fragrance. This liquid is full of chemicals including heavy, artificial fragrance. If you want pure, this isn't it. Stick with the bars.

Buy Olivella Face & Body Soap Bath Soaps Now

I tried this as a replacement for my soap in the shower. The smell is overwhelming and it doesn't suds up well in the shower. I did not notice a difference after the shower with my skin. Felt the same as if I had used regular bar soap with strong lingering smell.

Read Best Reviews of Olivella Face & Body Soap Bath Soaps Here

I discovered this maybe about 6-7 years ago and have used it steady for the last 5 years. It is so gentle to the skin, never leaves my face feeling drawn. It cleans the whole body very well without harsh deodorant.

It has a wonderful soft fragrance that is unisex. I have really bad asthma and it doesn't bother me one bit.

I will give you a heads up when you have it delivered in the Winter it turns almost cloudy like milk. This is normal as it is an all natural product. When you leave it out at room temp it will turn back to the beautiful golden color and it will not be harmed. I called the company last year thinking I had the wrong product. So don't worry if that happens.

I don't think you will be disappointed with it. I have given it as gifts in the bar form and this form and people have loved it.

Want Olivella Face & Body Soap Bath Soaps Discount?

I ordered this set expecting a mild soap that could be used on face and body. I wasn't expecting the very strongly scented soap, akin to Irish Spring or other bar soaps. I certainly wasn't going to use this on my face. So I put the bottles in the shower. My husband seems to like it, and the soap does seem to have a smooth texture and lathers nicely. But the bathroom smells of this for a long time afterwards. It's a clean smell, I suppose, but very strong.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment