12 Bars of Dudu-Osun Nigerian Black Soap 150g per Bar

12 Bars of Dudu-Osun Nigerian Black Soap 150g per BarGreat soap, great scent. People, this soap is for everyone, not just black people (do you know how incredibly ignorant that sounds?! I wish people would research stuff before they perpetuate this kind of nonsense.) It is called "black" soap because there are plant ashes in the soap, giving it it's dark appearance. It is made from leaves and bark of various trees and plants that are burned in a kettle or vat. The leaves are from banana trees, plantain skins, leaves and bark, palm tree leaves, cocoa pods, shea tree bark, etc. The ashes from the leaves are then mixed with water and then filtered. Oils such as shea butter, coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, and cocoa butter are added to this water to create the soap.

I enjoy this soap. Rich lather, and washes off, leaving a squeaky clean feel. A better product for men; the Shea Butter may be a mild irritant to some women...as my gf mentioned. But works wonders for me. I recommend this product.

Buy 12 Bars of Dudu-Osun Nigerian Black Soap 150g per Bar Now

I wanted to use this product for a few weeks before I gave it a review. I am African-American with very oily, blemish and acne prone skin. I have used Proactiv which worked but didn't help much with the blemishes and Mary Kay cleansers with made my face worse. Since using this black soap not only has my face begun to clear up but my oily skin is not as oily anymore and I can wear makeup without my face getting as shiny. I use the black soap with my Clarisonic Cleansing brush, and the soap has even helped with my folliculitis. I spent hundreds of dollars on Chemical Peels, and products from the dermatologist and nothing has worked as well as the black soap. I got rid of all the other products I would normally use and just have the black soap and my skin has never looked better! I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to get rid of blemishes, control oily skin and acne.

Read Best Reviews of 12 Bars of Dudu-Osun Nigerian Black Soap 150g per Bar Here

I've looked everywhere for a soap that would take care of my mild eczema, and still leave my skin soft. This is a great solution for my problem, and I'm very pleased with my purchase. Just make sure to place in a soap dish, as it does tend to bleed and stain. I would recommend this item.

Want 12 Bars of Dudu-Osun Nigerian Black Soap 150g per Bar Discount?

Hi i had blemishes and pimples on my face since I started using this product i am seeing improvements my skin is starting to clear up nicely

when washing face gentle wash in circular motion dont rub hard or your skin will be dry and sensitive after washing but nothing that a good moisterizer cant fix

0 comments:

Post a Comment