Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce BottlesI'm not a crunchy hippie, and I don't go in for the naturalistic sales pitch, but this stuff is fantastic. It is a quality product that has become the shampoo, body soap, shaving cream, and in an emergency toothpaste in my toiletry kit.

It is invigorating and opens up my eyes and sinuses every morning.

It can be a little shocking to sensitive body areas in the nether regions, but after a couple of uses you get used to it and dare I say look forward to it every morning.

The philosophy on the bottle also makes great reading!

This is fantastic soap. It's non-toxic for my family. We use it in our hand soap dispensers, in bottles for body wash in the shower and even on the babies hair. I love it. It's rating for toxicity is zero which is rare. I will never be without this safe product for my family.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

I love, love this non-toxic soap. I have seen it in stores but thought it was a bit too costly. However, I thought I would give it a try. I will never be without this product again. I am using and interested in products not containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, an ingredient found in many products we use daily. A little liquid on my bath towel goes a long way. I like how my skin feels after I shower using this product and the many uses this product offers.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

Such a classic...love the smell. I use it as a shower gel, shampoo, for washing delicate clothes, and shaving.

Some might find it to be a bit pricey, but if you consider its multiple uses it is totally worth it.

Can't think of anything bad to say, only wish I discovered it earlier.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

when i replace products i use at home i go to amazon.com first.i can usually get a larger size and end upDr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)paying less for it.for me, it's a great deal.never had bad luck with it yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment