Patchouli Hand & Body Foam Soap - 16oz Refill

Patchouli Hand & Body Foam Soap - 16oz RefillI love this soap. The scent doesn't last very long on the skin but I can use patchouli oil for that. But in terms of the soap itself, it left my skin feeling squeaky clean and kept my skin soft. I buy the refill only because you can reuse any of the pump action bottles from previous foam soaps.

Not as much in the bottle as we had antiipated but good value just the same and we will likely order again.

Buy Patchouli Hand & Body Foam Soap - 16oz Refill Now

I was slightly dissapointed that the fragrance was so mild. I was hoping that the patchouli smell would still be on my skin after the shower but it is not really. It does feel nice and the oils that are in the soap help keep my skin from drying out.

Read Best Reviews of Patchouli Hand & Body Foam Soap - 16oz Refill Here

Very happy with the service of "Plantlife", but not to happy with the burner itself. I feel the shape of the burner is to narrow to burn away all the wax in the tea light. I have several other types

of burners & when burned all wax disappears.

I like the soap stone, but the shape is wrong for me, sorry.

Sincerely,

Rose M.

Want Patchouli Hand & Body Foam Soap - 16oz Refill Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment