Saponificio Artigianale Fiorentino Soap Made in Italy - Lemon and Green Tea, Three 4.4 oz bars

Saponificio Artigianale Fiorentino Soap Made in Italy - Lemon and Green Tea, Three 4.4 oz barsI bought this after a trip to the Amalfi Coast in Italy where I bought lemon soap made there from local lemons. I was hoping to find something similar. The soap I bought had a distinct lemon scent. This however has a very slight scent which is not lemony. That is fine since I have multi-chemical sensitivities and cannot stand many perfumes which make me very ill. I also am allergic and will develop skin rashes. This soap is very silky and mild like the high end soaps you get in a five star hotel. I often use it on my face.

The box has three separate soaps with a beautiful fruit design embossed on one side. (See photo.) You could give them as three different gifts. I have found the soap lasts a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment