Pangea Organics Bar Soap 3.75 oz (105 g)

Pangea Organics Bar Soap, Italian White Sage, Geranium & Yarrow, 3.75-Ounce BoxThe best soap I ever try. Really amazing, the skin feels great during and after bath, you don't need a cream or oil after.

The soap arrived on time, and has an interesting scent; however, it made my skin dry. I only used it a few times and would not purchase it again.

Buy Pangea Organics Bar Soap 3.75 oz (105 g) Now

When I opened the package it came in...which was late arriving..anyways, I opened it and was blasted with the smell of this soap. One negative in buying things like this online..you can't smell it before you buy it. I was unaware that it was going to be such a strong of a scent..but it is..and way too much for me to handle. I'm not even going to use it, the smell gives me a headache. Lesson learned,next time, I will order a very subtle scent. On a positive note, I do really like how the box has flower seeds in it. That I will enjoy growing!

Read Best Reviews of Pangea Organics Bar Soap 3.75 oz (105 g) Here

I was putting together 3 Father's Day gift basket with many different "manly" bath products. I wasn't sure if this soap would work because of the geranium scent listed, so I only ordered one. This was my favorite soap of all the ones I ordered. I kept it for myself. It is for either a man or woman. The scent is pure CLEAN and very moisturizing. I used this soap until it was a small sliver I could see through. I will order it again!

Want Pangea Organics Bar Soap 3.75 oz (105 g) Discount?

I absolutely love this soap!!! I bought 2 and one for a friend!! I love that you can plant a tree with the box~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment