Victoria R.S. Tallba Pine Swedish Body Soap - 100 gr. Bar

Victoria R.S. Tallba Pine Swedish Body Soap - 100 gr. BarI give this soap top marks for excellence! I love the box it comes in, and the adorable soap itself if marked with a pine cone, and needles. It's a pale green, glycerinelike soap, but I've never had a glycerine soap last as long as this. It just keeps going! My favourite part is the scent. Not overwhelming, but a very pleasant Pine (not in anyway reminiscent of cleaningproduct pine, thank goodness). This is going to be my go-to wintertime soap because the scent just says Christmas to me. Mind you, it would be lovely any time of the year!

Bought several and used as stocking stuffers. They smelled so good I kept one for myself. It's a great soap...lathers well. I will order more when it's gone.

Buy Victoria R.S. Tallba Pine Swedish Body Soap - 100 gr. Bar Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment