Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Case of 12)

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, Lemon Verbena, 8-Ounce BarsI only use Mrs. Meyers soap (fabric softener and cleaner too). I first started using this soap when I went on a seven-day white water rafting trip--requiring a bio-degradable soap. I was hooked and have been using it now for a few years. The bar lasts a very long time and smells great. It is not too sweet or flowery. It is a fresh scent. I bought a case of 12 because I know I will use it. The lavender scent is also nice.

The bars of soap are huge and can last for a long time, my skin feels clean and fresh not oily. I have tried other flavors but nothing tops the geranium scent for me. I use most of the other Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products it is nice to smell your house clean without horrible toxic fumes.

Buy Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Case of 12) Now

Mrs. Meyer's clean day products are the best cleaning product I have ever used. Because they are non-toxic...I can allow my kids to help out around the house and not worry that they are being exposed to something that isn't good for them. The smell is awesome, I love the lemon verbena. I've tried every product except the dog shampoo and love them all. Well worth a try...

Read Best Reviews of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Case of 12) Here

I always have used Irish spring or something like that but about 6 months ago switched to this and have noticed that my complexion has cleared up.. Seems the standard deodorant soaps were drying out my skin to much or something. Smells great.

Want Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Case of 12) Discount?

Great long lasting soap with a light, fresh scent. It is a good size bar that offers a high quality clean.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment