Lightfoot's Pure Pine Gentlemen's Athletic Soap - 4 Bar Boxed Set

Lightfoot's Pure Pine Gentlemen's Athletic Soap - 4 Bar Boxed SetBeen using Lightfoot's Pure Pine soap for a couple of years now. It's all I use for showering now. Excellent quality.

I originally received a bar of this soap as a gift and was amazed at how great the fragrance was (pine) and how long it lasted. I knew I had to buy more so as I usually do, I went into Amazon and found it right away. This soap has a light pine scent that I would recommend for anyone.

Buy Lightfoot's Pure Pine Gentlemen's Athletic Soap - 4 Bar Boxed Set Now

I love this soap. The smell alone is worth the price. I've used Lightfoot's pine for hand soap for years. Never had a complaint. Until this box. So far two of the bars of soap have come apart, like the top and bottom half of the bar were glued together with cheap glue. Maybe General Motors bought out Lightfoot's when I wasn't paying attention.

Read Best Reviews of Lightfoot's Pure Pine Gentlemen's Athletic Soap - 4 Bar Boxed Set Here

Excellent product, used only after workouts. Clean, great lather and last's a long time. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry.

Want Lightfoot's Pure Pine Gentlemen's Athletic Soap - 4 Bar Boxed Set Discount?

I like to be certain I have at least a couple of bars of this soap in the house--great smell, lathers up wonderfully, and lasts a long time. That's why I say it has a good price--for something that lasts as long as this soap does, the price is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment