100% Natural Handcrafted Soap

Lemon Lime SoapI bought this out of the blue never having tried the line before. The glycerin part of the soap is OK. I found it a bit drying for winter time use, but the citrus aromatherapy is very nice. What makes this soap strange is that there is a loofah molded into it lol. It's too rough and scratchy to rub the soap directly onto your skin ... you could literally tear your skin to pieces if you did that. Rubbing the soap directly onto a washcloth or bath sponge is pretty much the only way to use it, but even that turns into a chore because as the soap wears away the loofah parts jut out and get in the way.

Odd soap. I like a hard scrub but this is too hard.

This soap has a very pleasant scent and leaves me with a fresh, clean feeling after a shower. I was pleased with how long it lasted.

Buy 100% Natural Handcrafted Soap Now

Packaged well, the soap is a pleasure to wash with. The scent stays till the very end and the bar does not disintegrate.

Read Best Reviews of 100% Natural Handcrafted Soap Here

I tried the rose geranium scent and was a little nervous about not being able to smell it first before purchasing, but it is very light and subtle and actually leaves no fragrance on my skin anyway so really it is just a faint fragrance while you're showering. The soap is mild and on par with the other all-natural gentle soaps I usually use. I am happy to have found this company as they seem to really be committed to using truly pure & natural ingredients. I have been happy with several of their other products, as well!

Want 100% Natural Handcrafted Soap Discount?

It is really a bad soap. No scent or smell to eucalyptus or spearmint what so ever. Not recommended. Sorry

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment