Savon de Marseille (Marseilles Soap) - Rose Petal Soap Exfoliating Cube 300g - Handcrafted Pure Fre

Savon de Marseille - Rose Petal Soap Exfoliating Cube 300g - Handcrafted Pure French milled Soap with Crushed Provençal FlowersThe soap comes as you would expect, and it smells wonderful, but I thought the product was all natural (my own mistake, I suppose) and thus was surprised that the smell came form perfume and not from natural roses. Despite this, it smells good and it it a good soap to use, because it cleans you without striping your skin of oils.

The beautiful scent is soft yet long lasting. This long lasing soap cleans more so than moisturizes. Know this up front.

Buy Savon de Marseille (Marseilles Soap) - Rose Petal Soap Exfoliating Cube 300g - Handcrafted Pure Fre Now

It is Very strong! I hope my friend will like it. It bothered my allergies. I've used the lavender before with no problem.

Read Best Reviews of Savon de Marseille (Marseilles Soap) - Rose Petal Soap Exfoliating Cube 300g - Handcrafted Pure Fre Here

I have been using many kinds of olive oil soaps which includes Savon de Marseille. Just regular olive oil soaps have been just great, but I wanted to try something different for a change to make my shower time more fun. :)

Oh my goodness.. I love, love and love the smell of rose of this soap. SO soothing. It is as if I am having aromatherapy. Now I want to try lavender, too, but I definitely would buy rose again.

Want Savon de Marseille (Marseilles Soap) - Rose Petal Soap Exfoliating Cube 300g - Handcrafted Pure Fre Discount?

I have ordered this rose Savon de Marseille soap for years, and it makes showering a pleasure. The rose smell is so wholesome and pure. Whenever I travel, I bring a piece of this soap so I don't have to use the cheap, artificially perfumed hotel soap. Thanks for a great, all-natural product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment