Dr. Woods Tea Tree Castile Soap

Tea Tree Castile Soap 32 OuncesMy gf bought this for me from a Conway store in NYC just a few weeks ago and I've used it every day for the past two weeks and it's just great!! I use in my hair and body and it does indeed leave the hair and skin noticeably soft all day long.

Normally Tea Tree doesn't have the greatest scent, but this stuff smells nice with just a hint of the tea tree and other ingredients make for a pleasant natural scent without being overpowering.

I love it and can't wait to get some more and plan on making it my number one soap. GF said that this stuff flies off the shelves whenever they get it in...I can see why.

I have a 16 oz bottle which I have happily used for body and face soap for 2-3 months. I just pulled it out from under the sink to refill my shower bottle and it's badThought this stuff lasted forever? It smells rancid and has a thick cloudy streak running through the middle.

Buy Dr. Woods Tea Tree Castile Soap Now

Tea tree oil smells like pine sol to me, and smelling like it after a shower is the reason for the 4 stars.

Fantastic product, on my second bottle (roughly 2 months)

Will continue to buy dr. Wood. You da man!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Woods Tea Tree Castile Soap Here

I purchase this because I love the smell of tea tree oil and I liked the large size for refilling my under-the-counter soap dispensers. This product smells like soap (not tea tree) and is highly watered down so you need to use a lot more soap. I will not buy this product again.

Want Dr. Woods Tea Tree Castile Soap Discount?

I bought this because it was all natural. I don't care if it lathers (it doesn't btw); I just want something healthy on my skin that cleans my hair.

YUCK! I wear my hair short and it is not oily nor dry. After my first and only use my hair looked dirty, once it dried. It felt gross (greasy) and my scalp felt dirty. Later that day, I ended up washing my hair again with a different shampoo.

I use tea tree oil for all sorts of things I am an oiler and it is a great multi-purpose product.

I have read the other reviews and I don't know if I got a bad batch? I bought this 2/13. Anybody find a similar experience?

I am returning this soap for a refund. I had tried Mill Creek Botanicals which also left my hair feeling less than clean but nothing as bad as this. I'll try Kirk's next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment