River Soap Co. Mountain Laurel Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz.

River Soap Co. Mountain Laurel Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz.If you are looking for a long lasting soap, that retains the great scent throughout the bar, I would recommend soaps from this company. I have ordered more than once, and have not been disappointed.

this soap smells great, i could smell it through the package its so strong, but in a pleasant way. Once I got it in the mail I wanted to try it out. the soap is so aromatic it makes my entire bathroom smell nice, It has a spicy orange scent to it kinda like orange flavored chocolate mixed with something more exotic. it also suds up extremely well and leaves my skin feeling great. I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone, eco-conscious or anybody who likes a soap that smells and feels great. I will be buying from them again

Buy River Soap Co. Mountain Laurel Triple Milled All Vegetable 4.5 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment