Ivory Original 16-Count: Bath Size Bars 4 Oz (Pack of 2)

Ivory Original 16-Count: Bath Size Bars 4 OzI've been using Ivory Soap all my life and I think it's the best soap. It's the purest soap there is. If there'a one downside it would be it's a little dry, meaning it may leave the skin a little dry as it doesn't have added moisturizers in it like other soaps do. But it's not that big of a deal. There is no harsh chemicals or perfumes in it. I think the smell is perfect light and fresh. And it always gives me a good cleaning after my showers.

I have used Ivory Bar Soap for years. I buy it because it is not as harsh as Dial Soap. Since my kids have skin problems, this soap does not seem to aggravate it as much.

Buy Ivory Original 16-Count: Bath Size Bars 4 Oz (Pack of 2) Now

I've gone back to the old tried and true Ivory soap from another generation. Beats all those pricey fragrant designer soaps and always leaves a clean just washed aura. Love it.

Read Best Reviews of Ivory Original 16-Count: Bath Size Bars 4 Oz (Pack of 2) Here

This soap is great for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin, and was looking for a soap to use that would not break me out. I have tried dove, cetaphil. st ives, oil of olay, ... etc... (pretty much everything.) And for the people who said it does not have a good smell...Its natural! The whole reason a lot of people buy it so they will not break out. If you want perfume in your soap, then get a different kind.... Some people..... lol..... Any who.... this is better than dove to me as well, bc I Also have rosecea and this soap does not make my face itch either! And it always feels so clean afterwards!

Want Ivory Original 16-Count: Bath Size Bars 4 Oz (Pack of 2) Discount?

I started using Ivory Soap bars in college because it was cheap. However, although I can afford much more these days, this is the only soap I've used in the last 25 years.

Personally, I don't want soap mixed with deodorants or other scents. I just want to smell clean, not smell like flowers. When you're done using this soap, your body will be fresh and clean -no aroma disguise necessary.

And don't worry, Ivory will also lather as good as other soaps but doesn't need special ingredients to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment