Chandrika-Soap Ayurvedic 75 Grams

Chandrika-Soap Ayurvedic 75 GramsI have been happily using Chandrika soap for several years. The oval green bar contains no animal products and gives a nice lather. It cleanses the skin and leaves a pleasant, fresh smell that lasts for several hours. I also keep a bar near the sink for hand washing, as it does not dry out the skin like other soaps when used frequently. The average bar lasts me about three weeks of daily use, so it is a good value.

This soap gets one star for the awesome herbal smell. Another star is for the amount of suds the bar produces, with just a couple of swipes. However, after one use my skin was left so itchy that I finally had to get undressed and smother my skin with lotion from head to toe! My facial skin was so tight that I could see every wrinkle! Even when applying the soap in the shower it burned my facial skin (but not body) and my face was left reddened for hours after application. I do have acne-prone sensitive skin, and think this bar would be more beneficial to normal or oily skin types. I wish the soap would have worked for me, too.

Buy Chandrika-Soap Ayurvedic 75 Grams Now

The best soap I have ever used.

Dove soap smelled great, was very moisturizing, but all the chemicals scared me and I had terrible back pimples from using it. even the sensitive with no fragrance. I have also tried many other soaps from dial to ivory, caress, and everything across the board, but this soap puts them all to shame.. Be careful when you wash up because this stuff it's very gentle but it will make you very clean, and it gets in all the nooks a crannies if you know what I mean. So just dont apply to much of the soap and it will be all good. I love the distinctive scent, like the other reviewer, and I feel so clean Afterwards! The very first day of using the chandrika after switching from dove I didn't shower for two whole days, because i felt so darn clean, after 24 hrs my skin wasn't feeling dirty or greasy or sticky or smelly! so I skipped a shower! haha, this is great stuff, I plan to be a longtime customer. A+

Read Best Reviews of Chandrika-Soap Ayurvedic 75 Grams Here

Use to love this soap as the smell was wonderful...the last bars I ordered smelled like a dead animal had been mixed in....absolutely awful! Had to throw all 6 bars away! Went to buy it locally and the formula has definitely changed....and not for the better!

Want Chandrika-Soap Ayurvedic 75 Grams Discount?

Buyer beware that the Chandrika i received was an oval shape as compared to the original rectangular bar. the box wasn't even the same as the one shown on the product page. Skin is left itchy and dry

0 comments:

Post a Comment