Zest Aqua clean,fresh scent Bars, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)

Zest Aqua clean,fresh scent Bars, 12-Count BoxesWhen you buy this, you don't need to worry about running out of soap for a while! Zest soap works well for me. It doesn't have overpowering scents like some other soaps, and the 24-pack shown here is a great deal.

I work for Wal-Mart as a Customer Service MGR. The Zest soap that I buy from Amazon.com cost me less money. Also, when I pay for the shipping I consider that to be my gas money. No line, traffic light and no road rage. Just deliver to my front door. I just love it. Thank you Amazon.com

Buy Zest Aqua clean,fresh scent Bars, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) Now

Zest soap is getting hard to find in my area, so I just order a several month supply.

Read Best Reviews of Zest Aqua clean,fresh scent Bars, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) Here

As mentioned in previous reviews the odor of the soap is just right...not too overpowering. It makes me feel so clean and it also seems to moisturize my skin. It's a great bargain...try it, you'll like it! :)

Want Zest Aqua clean,fresh scent Bars, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) Discount?

What can you say about Aqua Zest? I've used it since I was a child. I've tried other soaps, but they leave a film on you and the shower. The scent is great, just enough in the shower but it doesn't stay w/ you the rest of the day. This product is getting hard to find in stores for some reason, so I was really happy to find it here, at a great price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment