Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Almond, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Almond, 5-Ounce BarsThis product is great, and we really enjoyed it back when it was 17.00/six pack. Unfortunately, at 25.00/six pack we will have to switch brands. It's a shame because this is a great product that just priced itself out of formerly loyal customers. We had been buying this stuff for years. If you have it to burn, this is a good pick.

such a good quality, wholesome soap. we use it for hand soap at every sink and use it for the kids' bath soap. it's great, pure, no yukky stuff.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Almond, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Now

I've been switching all our cosmetics and cleaning supplies over to phthalate free, paraben free, unidentified fragrance free options. Not only is this a complicated process it is an expensive one too. After quite a bit of research and comparing soaps at the health food store I finally settled on Dr Bonner's soaps as being the most trustworthy and the safest for my family. Things I love about this bar soap :

Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, Organic palm oil, sodium Hydroxide (none remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin), Water, Organic Olive oil, Organic Hemp oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Natural Almond fragrance, Salt, Citric Acid and tocepherol. The coconut, palm and Olive oil are fair trad certified.

Made in the USA.

100% Vegan,

Label printed with water based ink on 100% waste consumer paper.

I've tried the Almond and the Rose soaps so far. I very much prefer the Almond since the rose was a bit more astringent. I find that this soap is not at all drying to the skin and gentle enough to use on the face.

While the price may seem steep I have not found it cheaper anywhere else and this bar soap lasts about 3 times as long as our bars of Dove used to.

The price I am referring to is $22 for a pack of 6 (with free shipping over orders of $25) at the time of this review. If that has changed it may not be so good a deal any more. . . . There are many independent sellers who sell at higher prices on the Amazon website so this does make things even more complicated!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Almond, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Here

I have been using these bars for about 6 months and I LOVE them! I even got my mom hooked on them! A small amount suds up your entire body, and the bars seriously last forever. At the rate I'm at, I probably use 3-4 the entire year! The scent is light and not at all overpowering, and it cleans just as well as any other soap bar, if not better.

I don't use the bar on my face because it would probably dry out my sensitive face skin, but I used this bar everywhere else, even on my fresh tattoo because it contains nothing that would irritate a tattoo and I knew that no harsh chemicals were being absorbed by my body. It also feels good knowing you are supporting an all-organic company that actually cares about its consumers and its workers, unlike other store-bought soaps that put dangerous chemicals in their products because they only want your money.

I would recommend these soap bars to everyone, and I will probably never use anything else besides Dr. Bronner's!

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Almond, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

Love the almond scent. Not nearly as strong as the blue label Bronner's soap. High quality soap with great lather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment