2 Lbs Ivory Creamy Raw and Unrefined Grade A Shea Butter and 1 Lb of Raw African Black Soap COMBO

2 Lbs Ivory Creamy Raw and Unrefined Grade A Shea Butter and 1 Lb of Raw African Black Soap COMBO
  • Moisturizer for dry skin, For softer smoother skin
  • Eczema cream, Blemish cream
  • Wrinkle reduction cream,Stretch mark prevention cream
  • Soap Helps clear skin bumps and spots
  • Can be lathered and used as a shampoo.

I have been using both products for over a month. I have notice evening of skin tone, softness of skin.

I am African American and also use black soap to wash my hair and the shea mixed with oils to moisturize. I use products from head to toe and I'm very pleased. Also shea keeps my six year son moisturize which is excellent his skin tends to be very dry. I will buy again. Packaging is messy. Shea is in two plastic bags...hard to get product out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment