Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, Deep Clean, 4 Bar

Dove Men +Care Body & Face Bar, Deep Clean, 4 bars for a total of 17 ouncesI just tried out this product, and I absolutely love it. I love it so much that I am actually writing a review on it.

The scent is manly without being overbearing. The bars have a slightly gritty texture that helps remove dead skin. It feels great on the face without leaving it dry. Leaves my skin very smooth (as advertised). I will never again look at a bottle of axe.

First of all, I have to say, with absolutely no embarassment, that I am the kind of gentleman that in the 1920's was called a " dandy " and earlier this century was labeled a " metrosexual ". I manicure my hands, my feet, and I use very expensive body lotion to keep my skin freh, moist and supple. I sue the best shampoo for my hair type that I can find at the best possible price so that my hair stays soft, shiny, manageable and glistening. I sue the best toothpaste that will keep my mouth fresh and my teeth perfectly white. And on top of all of that, I am in constant need of a perfect bar of soap that will cleanse my body o the unfortunate malady that comes with being a human being: The fact that as living, breathing creatures with perspire, we give off odors, and ultimately we get DIRTY! To that effect, Dove Men's Deep Clean body bar goes a long way to doing everything it says.

First of all, the one thing I don't really like about this bar is the scent. It is citrusy, a heavy accord of lemony-grapefruit really wafts through the bar but when you are actually in the shower and you're cleaning yourself with the bar the scent is uplifting and actually smells nice. The bar gives off a rich, creamy lather that immediately starts to soften and moisturize your skin, and wih repaated uses, and I mean EVERY DAY FOR AT LEAST A MONTH, YOUR SKIN WILL BE BABY-BUTT SOFT. I bough5 an 8-pack of these bars at Wal-Mart because it is a personal policy of mine to never buy a product BLINDLY that I have never tried before at a price that I consider expensive, but when I went home and used it for the first time I was hooked and now this is my go-to, everyday cleansing bar. I tend to spend a lot of money on quality grooming products and I have spent lots and lots of money on superior bars, which have more moisturizers and indeed are better than this one but for the price ad value involved you cannot go wrong with this bar. Dove consistently manufactures quality bath products, I particuarly like their White? Pink Nutrium bars from a few years ago, and now that they're getting into Men' care thier first foray into this growing market is a good attempt which I hope will be successful for them. Apart from the heavy grapefruit smell, I give the bar 4 stars for the moisturizing properties, how your skin feels after you dry yourself off,and how clean you are and how pleasant you smell after you use this bAR. It is a good buy, go out and try it.

Buy Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, Deep Clean, 4 Bar Now

Dove for years has been great for producing soap that is healthy for the skin. But now that they have advanced in their products, Dove's Deep Clean Soap for Men is the best soap for your skin on the market. Just give it a try, and watch the way your skin feels after a wash. I must admit I feel comfortable in my own skin now:)

Read Best Reviews of Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, Deep Clean, 4 Bar Here

This is a very good soap and cleanse excellent. It's really big unlike some other brands and it leaves you feeling just really clean; especially with the micro-beads.However, I have no idea what the people saying "it has a nice scent" or "it's too strong" or "it's too strong" are talking about. It has NO scent whatsoever if you take a big whiff, you might get a little something but overall there's no scent.

Want Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, Deep Clean, 4 Bar Discount?

I bought the 2 bar pkg at the drug store to try out a week ago. I now can go all day and night and not have any body odor the next morning! The smell is very pleasant and has done some smoothing on the elbows. I am completely sold on this men's soap. Try it, you'll like it.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment