2 lb Clear Soap Base (Scored Cubes)

2 lb Clear Soap BaseTimely arrival and packaged well. This is some generic and useless text to fill the requested five word requirement, when in fact, five words can be plenty.

These made wonderful soap!The general feel was silky and smooth and held the color and scent quite nicely.I would purchase this again.

Buy 2 lb Clear Soap Base (Scored Cubes) Now

This base contains SFL, sodium laureth sulfate, which converts to formaldehyde in the body. I won't be purchasing this product again.

Read Best Reviews of 2 lb Clear Soap Base (Scored Cubes) Here

this is a wonderful melt and pour soap base. works great for all your melt and pour needs. I put lavender flowers in my soap and it looked absolutely WONDERFUL!!! thanks!

Want 2 lb Clear Soap Base (Scored Cubes) Discount?

This is an awesome product!I have made some awesome soaps with this stuff!Well worth the money spent and will surely purchase this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment