Olive Butter Soap with Avocado & Green Tea Leaves ( Multi-Pack)

Olive Butter Soap with Avocado & Green Tea LeavesI love this soap! I have used it years ago, and it made my complexion even toned and smooth. I started using this soap last week and I must say I see the change in my skin already. This soap is also good for controlling eczema. I have used dove soap for sensitive skin for years and recently it has flared up my eczema. I made the switch last week and lets just say, I do not know why I stop using it. Another praise for this soap is it deep cleans my skin without over drying. I do recommend this soap for anyone looking for a moisturizing and deep cleaning soap. Just excellent!

My soap was delivered on time, and in good shape. High quality, gave a couple bars of the soap to my Mom and she loves it.

Buy Olive Butter Soap with Avocado & Green Tea Leaves ( Multi-Pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment