RADIUS Soap Case (Pack of 6),Assorted Colors

RADIUS Soap Case,Assorted ColorsWe got these to take to campgrounds to carry our soap to the shower. The bright colors are nice. The cases easily hold full-sized soap bars. The latching system keeps them from popping open in luggage (no rubberbands needed to hold these closed). They seem to be water-tight; we had no soap residue leaking out into other luggage. Because they are water-tight, there are no drain holes. We would bring them back to camp, open them up and drain off the water, then leave them open for a bit to air out before putting them away. Very pleased.

This is now a hard to find object. I love it, and the price is right. If you use regular soap, and travel with your own, a great thing to have.

Buy RADIUS Soap Case (Pack of 6),Assorted Colors Now

very good quality soap case, I put my favorite soap inside and wrap them together -this will make a great gifts!

Read Best Reviews of RADIUS Soap Case (Pack of 6),Assorted Colors Here

I love that these cases snap to close. They seem very secure and sturdy. I received two pink, one clear, one black, and two green cases. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the extra four!

Want RADIUS Soap Case (Pack of 6),Assorted Colors Discount?

These were way better than I thought they would be. I like using a soap bar when i travel because it travels better. I have been through a lot of soap holders and these are by far the best I have ever used. They do everything a soap container should do. The have plenty of space to fit a bar a soap. They snap closed and stay closed. So far mine hasn't cracked, snapped at the hinge, or fallen apart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment